RESPECT CALLS FOR:
* A fully funded, publicly owned NHS, delivering care free at the point of use.
* Abolition of charges for prescriptions, chiropody, dentistry, eye & hearing services.
* Opposition to PFI schemes: All privatised services to be brought back into the NHS. No further closure of local hospitals or specialist units.
* Bring all agencies administering care services into public ownership under NHS or local government control.
* Expanded psychiatric health services.
* Improved training opportunities for doctors, nursing & related services